Here are just a few pictures of Preston and family on the first day at home. This outfit was given to me by Sister Zobrist from our ward who brought us dinner last nigth as we were getting home from the hospital.
He is way Cute, Congratulations again!! and we love the picture of Dad with the baby, you leave him for one hour and it just wears him out. Or is it true when baby sleeps you sleep? We just can't wait to come and meet him and play with Mimi and Jacob. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us.
Congrats Megan. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I have been a bad friend. I don't know if you know but I had #3 in August. Another Girl. Three kids is fun. We need to get together and catch up.
Yeah for pictures! He's a handsome little fellow. I realized the other day that Eleanor's birthday is 7/10 and Preston is 10/7. Amusing. Anyway, I hope your doing well! We love you!
Daniel and I have been back in Las Vegas since May 08. We are working with youth having 4-6 teenage girls living with us as our foster kids. We live in a house provided by the company and teach according to a model they have set up to address difficult behaviors. Our job can be very rewarding at times, but nothing like having our own three little ones whom are the light of our life. They are experimenting and doing new things daily that keep us on our toes and help us remember what a joy it is to be parents who can be at home with their kids and work at the same time.
3 comments:
He is way Cute, Congratulations again!! and we love the picture of Dad with the baby, you leave him for one hour and it just wears him out. Or is it true when baby sleeps you sleep? We just can't wait to come and meet him and play with Mimi and Jacob. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us.
Congrats Megan. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I have been a bad friend. I don't know if you know but I had #3 in August. Another Girl. Three kids is fun. We need to get together and catch up.
Yeah for pictures! He's a handsome little fellow. I realized the other day that Eleanor's birthday is 7/10 and Preston is 10/7. Amusing. Anyway, I hope your doing well! We love you!
Post a Comment