Oct 14, 2009

Preston's first bath!



This is something every parent has to take pictures of. Of course the babies never really like it because it is a sponge bath and gets a little cold, but Preston didn't cry. He stayed true to his character and was quiet throughout. He is just a beautiful baby and even better when he smells and looks super clean.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute! And I totally forgot to take pictures of Ellie's first "bath."

The Whitmers said...

He is so cute!!! We are so excited for you guys and that everything went well!! Congratulations. We can't wait to meet him.

Olsen's said...

Megan he is so cute! This is Brooke Phillips I saw your link of of Janae's. Anyways my blog is private, but I would love to invite you. Send me a e-mail at baolsen4@gmail.com and I'll invite you. Cute family you have.